I found this great video from the "bride de force" blog. This blog belongs to two sisters Hannah & Fleur. Hannah is a Wedding Planner and when Fleur's wedding planning started the sisters combined forces and set up Bride de Force. I think that they are fabulous and i would like to share their works, ideas and inspiration on how to create the perfect wedding day.
Step by Step guide for your DIY Wedding Centerpieces
YOU WILL NEED
- Flowers of your choice
- Greenery of your choice
- Oasis/Flower Foam (Pre-Soaked)
- Vase/Glass Dish
CUT OASIS/FLOWER FOAM TO CORRECT SIZE
- Make sure that you have pre-soaked it with water.
TAKE YOUR FLOWERS
- Cut to the correct length
- Strip down the leaves (inc the thorns if you are using roses)
- Pull off any greenery or tatty petals around the head of the flower too
ARRANGE YOUR FLOWERS IN A CIRCULAR PATTERN, ALTERNATING COLOURS IF YOU SO WISH
- Add greenery & Looped grass if you wish
TIE A SATIN RIBBON AROUND THE BOTTOM OF THE VASE/GLASS DISH
I hope that this blog post could inspire you to make your personal DIY wedding centerpieces. If you already have some experience about it please share your story with us and our readers living a comment below. If you you can also share this content with your friends on your favorite social network.